- Appointment arranged with lawyer most suited to your case
- Initial instructions and advice
- Preparing Court applications and filing same
- Arranging service of Court application and notice of hearing on the other side
- Representation at initial hearing and one hearing thereafter
- Advice on CAFCASS report
- Advice on further procedure
What is not included is any further hearing after the second hearing, preparing statements for a contested hearing and any Counsel’s fees. A fixed fee will be agreed for those matters once we are able to establish the complexity of the case following receipt of the CAFCASS report.
If an order is agreed prior to the preparation of a CAFCASS report costs will be £500.00 plus VAT of £100.00 plus Court fees of £200.00.
If the matter proceeds to a CAFCASS report being prepared and a further Court hearing costs will be £1500.00 plus VAT plus Court fees.
If the matter proceeds to a contested hearing costs will be £3,000.00 plus VAT plus Court fees.