Dispute Resolution involves a wide range of disputes, either between individuals or companies, partnerships and other bodies. It can include such as contract disputes and disputes relating to property.
As with other areas of the law, we can advise you on your particular dispute and guide you through to a conclusion, whether it be by negotiation, mediation or Court proceedings.
By involving us at an early stage we can assist with the legal issues involved and offer practical assistance.
- Boundary disputes, rights of way and Land Tribunals
- Commercial landlord and tenant
- Residential landlord and tenant
- Company winding up procedure
- Bankruptcy procedure
- Commercial partnership/shareholder dispute
- Commercial contracts
- Debt issues
You may have cover for legal expenses under your existing building and contents or motor insurance. We can arrange insurance for legal costs and expenses where appropriate.